2017年3月31日 星期五

Greetings from Santa Claus!

Hello!

Today, I am going to share some letters from Santa with you!
Enjoy them:)

Have you ever dreamed of Santa entering your house from the roof and leaving presents in the Christmas stocking hanging beside your bed?
Sources: Google

Have you ever heard that Santa Claus will make lists of children throughout the world and will categorize them due to their behaviors?

Have you ever hoped to write to Santa Claus, telling him that you have been a good child throughout the whole year and that the gifts you want to receive from him?

To be honest, I did. 
I did write to Santa, and he wrote back!

This is the very first letter I received from Santa.

I was in elementary school then. 
At that time, I had never sent a letter to a foreign country.
Writing to Santa is the first time I write a letter. Since then, I have always been enjoying writing any kind of cards and letters.

I remembered I wrote about how well I did on my assignments and my new year resolution (I guess it was about hoping to lose weight or something else lol.)

Then he wrote back! My teacher told me I was so lucky since Santa wouldn't leave a message on each letter, Most of the time, they would only write your name at the beginning of the letter and sign at the bottom. 

Although the message is quite brief, but for me, it is quite encouraging. I cherish it a lot since this is the very first and a warm letter I received almost ten years ago.

During high school, due to the boring school work, I decided to write to Santa again since receiving letters (and postcards)always brought me joy!

Thus, against my mom's will (she asked me to focus on my studies, but I refused. However, she was even happier than me when seeing these letters lol.) I wrote to six Santa in different countries. 😂😂


[Germany] 
I think this is the most beautiful one among the six letters I received.

The envelope is so beautiful. Although Santa didn't leave any message, he wrote my name and the address by himself! 

Besides the letter, there are also three postcards inside the envelope. 


[France]
The envelope is adorable!

Santa there is very considerate. He knows that I don't understand French, so there is also a translation of the letter. XD


[Norway]
I wrote to Santa in Norway also, a country I really want to visit.
The postcard is from Drobak, a small town near Oslo,(奧斯陸)the capital of Norway.


[Hong Kong]
Even until now, I am still wondering why I wrote to Santa in Hong Kong....
Besides, the time I sent the letter was when the Umbrella Revolution occurred in Hong Kong. I thought I would never received any letter from Santa there.
However, he wrote back!!(though with extremely brief message)

[Austria]
There are no any hand-written message from Austria, including the address. However, besides a letter, I received a story book and a sticker. 
Santa in Austria is not as considerate as the one in France though.
There isn't any translation, so I never figure out what the story book is about. (I guess it is written in German....I guess lol)


[Canada]
This is the second time I wrote to Santa in Canada!
There is also a hand-written message from Santa at the bottom of the letter! But it is a little difficult to understand what he wrote. lol

In fact, I also wrote to Santa in Greenland(格陵蘭), but I didn't receive a letter :(

Thanks for spending your precious time reading my blog!
Are you also interested in writing to Santa?
I decide to write to Santa again this Christmas!
Any comment is very welcome, so feel free to leave messages below:) 

4 則留言:

  1. Wow such a cool experience!! I've never thought of sending letters to Santa since I knew there wasn't a typical "real" Santa that would climb down the chimney and left presents in my stocking from the beginning lol. However, after knowing you actually got replies from Santa"s" of various countries, it arouse my interest and make me want to give it a try. Maybe this Christmas I'll send a letter to the German Santa :>

    回覆刪除
  2. What the wonderful sharing this week!These Christmas letters are so warm and amazing that I would like to write the letter to Santa this year because I love to send and receive the letter~ I think every moment that I open the letter, there are always surprise for me. Can you share that how did you send the letter?? I am looking forwards listening your experience

    回覆刪除
  3. It seems that you really enjoy sending and receiving postcards. I also sent a letter to Santa Claus before, but he did not send back to me. North Europe is always a place that I would like to visit. Rumors has it that if people see the aurora, they can have happiness.

    回覆刪除
  4. I once sent a letter to the North Pole Santa when I was in my secondary school and asked some really silly questions like "Are you really live in North Pole?" "How can you travel around the world in one night?" "Do you have a factory with a lot of elves?" I didn't receive the letter in reply that time, maybe he thought I was too annoying XD

    回覆刪除